Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Take-Two’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2’s Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
Take-Two’s Financial Planning & Analysis team provides financial and analytical expertise and support to executive management and various labels and departments across the organization. The team performs global forecasting and reporting of Take-Two’s video game titles and business units. It serves as the central liaison among various groups such as commercial strategy, sales and enterprise analytics departments to operationalize strategic plans and forecasting models for product lifecycle planning. The team also collaborates with the labels and corporate departments to produce short term and long term business plans and is responsible for delivering Take Two’s annual budget and quarterly guidance forecasts. The FP&A team also provides knowledge and leadership in the company’s overall data management plan and strategy.
During this internship, you will participate in the discussions and development of various projects that streamline the financial reporting and forecasting processes. You will also collaborate with data scientists in other Take-Two business divisions to understand, improve and operationalize some of our existing forecasting models that drive key business decisions and inform our financial guidance.
What You’ll Take On
- Learn about Take-Two’s data systems
- Participate in the development of various projects to facilitate the financial forecasting and reporting processes
- Gain understanding of current forecasting methodologies and operationalize them
What You Bring
- A recently graduated or currently enrolled in a Masters/PhD with a major or course-load focused on Mathematics, Business Analytics, or other applied quantitative fields of study with experience in programming languages including Python and SQL
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, proactive and highly motivated
- Strong sense of urgency & able to perform well under pressure
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard.Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software