Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Who We Are
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating, and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2’s Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
What You’ll Take On
Want to stretch your boundaries and accelerate your career? Look no further than Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Our Project Management Office (PMO) department is seeking an Information Technology intern for Summer 2021! See overview of responsibilities below:
- Work closely with the PMO Director on projects and governance initiatives she is working on
- Learn the current business processes of the departments and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in daily/weekly team meetings
- Create documentation for application and business processes
- Prepare presentation and status reports as needed
- Identify opportunities to automate manual department processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Education: College Senior or recent graduate with Undergrad or Graduate degree
- Concentration: Information Technology or Computer Science Major
- GPA (If applicable): 3.0 or Higher GPA
- Experience: No experience required.
- Knowledge, Skills & abilities:
- Have anunderstanding of software and application design, development and project management principles.
- Thrive in a collaborative, creative, dynamic workplace
- An innovative problem solver who is passionate about leveraging technology to solve complex business problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity, and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard.Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Project Management
- Information Technology