The company is a venture-backed FinTech startup that is changing the way consumers pay their recurring bills. Our goal is to help Americans pay all of their bills in full and on time, while avoiding nasty fees and penalties. To bring this vision to life, we are reimagining the experience from the ground up, and we are looking for the best of the best people to join our team as we bring our game-changing bill pay solution to the tens of millions of Americans who need it.
As a Technical Data Analyst , you will play a pivotal role in helping the Growth and Product teams make data-driven decisions, faster. You love challenging problems and have insatiable curiosity. You are obsessed with analyzing data, extracting meaningful insights from that data, and turning those insights into actionable next steps.
- Analyze internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business decisions
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Monitor business KPIs and product metrics, and alert about changes.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline processes.
- Look beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions
- Conduct customer analysis–churn, behavior, segmentation, trends, customer value and more.
- 1 year of work experience dealing with product analytics, data, and statistics
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience with data visualization and dashboarding tools like (like Grafana, Tableau, Amplitude)
- A strong business sense with the ability to transform ambiguous business and product issues into well-scoped, impactful analysis
- Comfortable pulling, manipulating, analyzing, and visualizing data
- Familiar with Machine Learning technologies (i.e. forecasting, clustering, statistical significance test, predictive modeling, and text mining)
- Strong ability to design and conduct simple experiments
- A goal-oriented, critical-thinking mindset with the ability to work equally well within a team and independently with minimal supervision