Introduction ASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R.
- 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.Job Mission Engage with business clients and collaborate with the IT BAS US Data Services team to implement or enhance data integration flows with our data virtualization platform (Denodo) and support the platform upgrade from version 7 to version 8.Will supplement team capacity in order to meet growing Cymer Light Source business demand for data integration in business critical platforms.
Gain awareness and understanding of how data can be leveraged and handled improve decision making and address business questions. Job Description
US Internship – Data Analytics & Virtualization Goals and Objectives
- Contribute to the development and improvement of data integration of business critical platforms and development processes.
- Work within the US IT Data Services team focused on the operation, enhancement, and integration of business critical data sources to deliver enhancements and accelerate the implementation of new requests or enhancements.
- Work with data virtualization platform (Denodo)
- Work with test automation framework to build and implement automated tests for the data pipelines.
- Master’s Graduate student majoring in Data Integration or Data Engineering with a GPA of 3.0 or above.Must be currently in school.
- Expertise with open source or commercial data integration tools (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Informatica, etc.)
- Expertise with structured content and databases / repositories (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Expertise with agile and development pipeline including test automation frameworks (Jira, Jenkins,Cucumber, etc.)
- Familiar with data impact analysis, software development practices, and data architecture concepts
- Support growing business demand for enhancements in data integration in business critical data platforms increasing team output
- Support defining and enforcing data virtualization best practices in regards to development and operations
- Help adopt testing automation to complement and potentially enhance manual testing processes
- Work with diverse types and large volumes of data from a high-tech discreet manufacturing and global customer support operations in the leading edge of semiconductor fabrication.
- Engage with a range of business unit and corporate stakeholders to understand real-world processes, the underlying business data, and tackle opportunities for existing and new business challenges through data correlation and visualization.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability