Warner Bros. Entertainment
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Under the oversight of the Archive Director and Archive Supervisor, this internship will provide exposure to the inner workings of a modern Studio Archives. The Archives Intern will plan and implement a project to move media assets from a unique storage environment into our main collection. The work will be done remotely in partnership with Archive staff and vendors.
- Attend online project planning meetings
- Review and compare inventories
- Create shippers and detailed instructions to our vendors
- Track project and report findings
- Enrolled in a Library, Computer Science, or Archives degree program
- Interest in media archives administration
- Some data analysis and visualization skills (for example: Excel, Smartsheet, Tableau)
- Strong communication skills
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th OR June 21st – August 27th; must be available for full program duration.
- Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) designed for full program duration.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Consumer Goods
- Online Media
- Information Technology