Entry Financial Analyst - Marketing Finance
JOIN US WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It's made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
A day in the life…
- Support the Brand Marketing team in budgeting and forecasting
- Analyze vendor funding expectations for a given marketing segment and proactively communicate insights ensuring alignment with business partners
- Own the Online agency and persistent invoicing process for Marketing
- Maintain strong knowledge of online advertising, retail and competitive trends.
- Assist with key Marketing planning processes, including budget, forecast, monthly close, capital and long-term planning
- Develop financial models and related analytical/reporting tools to ensure accuracy and provide insight
- Process, reconcile and verify all vendor funding and expense transactions related to marketing in the appropriate period and fiscal year
- Identify and present trends and opportunities to support management decisions
- Maintain a strong relationship with internal departments and external business partners
- Support and drive process improvements
- Ad hoc reporting, projects and analysis
You own this if you have...
- BA or BS degree in Finance, Marketing or Accounting preferre
- 1-3 years of related financial experience
- Experience in using skills for analyzing, modeling and reporting financial performance with attention to detail and data integrity
- Proficient understanding of close, forecasting and budgeting
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners, peers and leadership
- Commitment to customer service and high quality deliverables
- Flexibility to changing tasks or priorities and work hours to meet deadlines
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.