AWS Finance seeks a world class Financial Analyst to support the next generation of cloud computing. You will work closely with the finance management and key business partners to drive controllership, planning, analysis, processes and decision support across Serverless organization.
- Build and enhance P&L models for the new and existing services, develop business insights and KPI dashboards, and lead ad-hoc analyses.
- Build financial models to drive long term financial planning, marginal cost and pricing discussions.
- Drive monthly close process including accruals/ credits/refunds and develop scalable processes and controls. Compile financial results for finance management and business leadership review.
- Analyze new business ideas, make analytical judgments, and provide data intensive analyses to drive meaningful change.
- Standardize financial reporting package
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/financial modeling
- Experience with TM1/Cognos or similar tools
- SQL or similar experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills