MentorX Corp. is hiring a Full-stack Software Engineer , located in Irvine, CA.
In the 21st century, technologies are changing the world faster than ever in the human history. Our current education system that was created two centuries ago is not keeping up. New learning methodology must be employed to prepare the new generation for tomorrow’s job requirements. Innovation is unprecedentedly becoming the main driving force for productivity and the key element for solving the ever growing problems on our planet.
To fulfill such a demand, individuals must be taught to become more creative and productive. The only way we can make the world better and more sustainable is to empower and inspire each individual. MentorX is a dynamic and fast growing online education company with an important mission. We set out to solve a critical problem that hinders the college students today.
- Design and Implement compelling and elegant social web apps from back-end API to front-end UI
- Contributing to team discussions around system component design, improvement and integration
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Strong desire to work as a core member of a startup company and to build a successful product with a strong impact on the industry.
- Experience with responsive & adaptive user interfaces
- Ability to create CSS components using SASS/SCSS
- BS in Computer Science, EE or equivalent.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
- Experience with build tools like gulp or grunt
- Experience with Continuous Integration like Travis
- +1 if you know Node.js or another server-side platform