- 学校： UC Santa Barbara
- 专业： Finacial Mathematics
- Offer： Equitable Advisor
学生刚进入蔓藤的时候大二，顾问老师初次跟学生沟通后，得知学生需要IBD方向的长期职业规划计划。所以根据学生兴趣所在匹配目前在华尔街工作就职于JP Morgan的A导师。A导师为学生做详细的IBD行业行情分析，之后考察学生当前专业水平情况。由于学生大二，专业基础薄弱，所以培训计划中，A导师加入实战项目让学生获得行业内hands on experience。
JP Morgan 资深金融分析师
成功案例 | 小众专业蔓藤也能帮你找到对口实习！
At MentorX, you will learn the latest industry topics and trends across various fields (IT, Finance, Accounting, Consulting, STEM, etc).
- Our Webinar Series invite industry experts, mentors, recruiting managers, and peers to share with you the skills you need to land your dream job in the U.S.
- Our exclusive EMM (Elite-Meet-Mentors) series connect students with professionals through in person networking events and games.
Together we engaged over 100,000 students that benefits with our resources and mentorship.
Mentor X overview:
Founded in 2015 by a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur and seasoned industry veteran, Dr. Cliff Ma, MentorX Corporation is headquartered in Irvine, California and has branch offices in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Qingdao. MentorX provides online 1-on-1 career coaching and intern/full-time placement service to college students. MentorX’s solution fills the gap between universities and industries. Our solutions are designed to enable students and young professionals to build their career and secure the jobs they desire.MentorX has developed AI technologies to provide three essential services to college students and young professionals in the US, talent development, talent placement and talent management. Our mission is to incubate more international talents and entrepreneurs for the globalized planet.
What Can We do for You?
- Currently we have many top-notch students who are ready to contribute and put their skills to work. Their expertise ranges from computer programming, electrical and mechanical engineering, finance, accounting, data engineering, business analysis, marketing, and advertising etc.
- We provide well-trained 2019 summer interns. Many of them accept minimum wage or un-paid positions for gaining their first professional work experience. They can also become your future hires with minimum risks.
- We also provide job-ready graduates for full-time positions. Many of them are from top-notch schools with MS or BS degrees, such as Stanford, Caltech, Yale, Cornell, Brown, CMU, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UCSD, UW, NYU, etc.
- We don’t charge employers fees for 2019 graduates and interns.