成功案例 | 金融学生跨专业成功找到暑假实习！
- 学校： Brandeis University
- 专业： Applied math
- Offer： 北美本地金融服务公司
学生于2020年1月份进入蔓藤飞鹰项目，当时的诉求是希望可以找到一个美国金融公司的实地实习，在内推老师给学生推荐了几个合适的公司岗位之后，学生觉得为了长远的目标（项目之后可以留在美国全职工作），觉得finance这条路不是很好走，于是改变求职方向希望走偏数据方向的岗位。实习老师推荐了几个公司后，顾问为学生安排了在the home depot工作的J导师进行面试培训。
- The HomeDepot 金融部门经理
成功案例 | 金融学生跨专业成功找到暑假实习！
At MentorX, you will learn the latest industry topics and trends across various fields (IT, Finance, Accounting, Consulting, STEM, etc).
- Our Webinar Series invite industry experts, mentors, recruiting managers, and peers to share with you the skills you need to land your dream job in the U.S.
- Our exclusive EMM (Elite-Meet-Mentors) series connect students with professionals through in person networking events and games.
Together we engaged over 100,000 students that benefits with our resources and mentorship.
Mentor X overview:
Founded in 2015 by a successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur and seasoned industry veteran, Dr. Cliff Ma, MentorX Corporation is headquartered in Irvine, California and has branch offices in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Qingdao. MentorX provides online 1-on-1 career coaching and intern/full-time placement service to college students. MentorX’s solution fills the gap between universities and industries. Our solutions are designed to enable students and young professionals to build their career and secure the jobs they desire.MentorX has developed AI technologies to provide three essential services to college students and young professionals in the US, talent development, talent placement and talent management. Our mission is to incubate more international talents and entrepreneurs for the globalized planet.
What Can We do for You?
- Currently we have many top-notch students who are ready to contribute and put their skills to work. Their expertise ranges from computer programming, electrical and mechanical engineering, finance, accounting, data engineering, business analysis, marketing, and advertising etc.
- We provide well-trained 2019 summer interns. Many of them accept minimum wage or un-paid positions for gaining their first professional work experience. They can also become your future hires with minimum risks.
- We also provide job-ready graduates for full-time positions. Many of them are from top-notch schools with MS or BS degrees, such as Stanford, Caltech, Yale, Cornell, Brown, CMU, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UCSD, UW, NYU, etc.
- We don’t charge employers fees for 2019 graduates and interns.