Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Are you interested in defining the future of creativity by making it fast, fun, and frictionless to make sophisticated-looking content? Passionate about the next generation of users and building modern solutions that connect to leading social and digital platforms?
We are a team of storytellers, technology innovators, and change agents. Building off Adobe Spark’s initial success, we are now re-imagining (from the ground up!) the way people discover, create, and publish the full range of media types – from graphics to imaging to video – right in the browser and on their mobile devices. Our aim is to build fast and easy product experiences that empower students, social influencers, marketers, small businesses – really anyone with something to say – to make something that will stand out and impress their audience. Join us in building a new creativity platform that will help define Creative Cloud and Adobe’s Digital Media business!
We are seeking an experienced Data Science Analyst to support the Adobe Spark and CC Education teams. This role is a strategic role, working with product managers and the leadership team to use data to make key decisions about the direction of our products. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about behavioral analysis of software products.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze data to build a deeper understanding of our best users and their behaviors.
- Design, implement, and analyze A/B experiments to provide reports and impactful insights.
- Find opportunities and advocate for product improvement and present findings to key leadership to influence product roadmaps.
- Define, track, and analyze metrics across all surface areas.
- Quantifying potential and actual long-term impact of new product features.
- Conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations.
- Improve the quality of global product data; making unstructured data more accessible.
What You Need To Succeed
- 2+ years professional experience, or PhD in a quantitative field including Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, or Computer Science
- Experience with languages used for querying (e.g. Hive/SQL), preprocessing (e.g. unix/python), and statistical analysis (e.g. R/Python)
- Ability to effectively influence others and communicate clearly
- Experience of product analytics, funnels, and experimentation
- Ability to sift through large amounts of information, extract key insights, and communicate succinctly
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or PowerBI.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Experience deriving and communicating insights from data analyses to product and/or business leaders
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists (http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html). You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmL6uQZhYhw&list=UUlDSu3-Y4-BfI08784K-P4g&feature=share&index=1) approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/) and explore the meaningful benefits (http://benefits.adobe.com/) we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.