Hyde Park Investment Services (HPIS)
Hyde Park Investment Services (HPIS) is an investment research, M&A, LBO, business and data analytics services company for buy-side clients, such as private equity firms, strategic buyers, family offices, search funds, and other investors, as well as their portfolio companies and subsidiaries. We have a track record of over 10 years and $14 billion in closed transactions, as well as vast project experience in multiple business sectors that include energy, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, business services, software and IT, construction, real estate, and food & agriculture
About the internship
This internship is ideal for candidates interested in accounting-driven investment careers. Our program is an opportunity to further develop practical accounting skills, obtain experience in applying advanced accounting concepts, and draw conclusions from accounting reports. Interns get exposure to ongoing projects and contribute to the maintenance and preparation of accounting information and reports under supervision of experienced professionals. Interns collaborate with members of our team and receive meaningful feedback and guidance but are encouraged and expected to be independent and proactive.
As an accounting intern, your responsibilities will include:
• Coming in Summer 2019
• Enrolled in or graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s program, focusing on Accounting or another program with significant focus on Accounting;
• Strong communication skills, including verbal and written English;
• Strong quantitative skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
• Excellent research and analytical skills, problem solving attitude and ability;
• Desire to cultivate and contribute to a culture of learning, integrity, and entrepreneurship.
• The internship is unpaid
• Location: New York City, Boston, Los Angeles
• The internship is available onsite, but can also be done remotely