Website Precision Castparts
United States of America
Finance Development Program
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC) is a leading worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC is the market leader in manufacturing large, complex structural investment castings, airfoil castings, and forged components used in jet aircraft engines and industrial gas turbines. The Company is also a leading producer of highly engineered, critical fasteners for aerospace and other general industrial markets, manufactures extruded seamless pipe, fittings, forgings, and clad products for power generation and oil & gas applications, and supplies metal alloys and other materials to the casting and forging industries. PCC is a high quality business with dominant positions in most segments of the markets in which it serves.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, this over 10 billion dollar company employs more than 29,500 people worldwide. PCC has over 160 plants and has a presence in twenty-six states in the US and in over a dozen countries. PCC is relentless in its dedication to being a high-quality, low-cost and on-time producer; delivering the highest value to its customers and shareholders while continually pursuing strategic, profitable growth.
Effective early February 2016, Berkshire Hathaway, led by chairman and CEO Warren E. Buffet, acquired Precision Castparts Corp.
Various US Locations
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Requires relocation in US for two years
College Graduates of 2020 and 2021 :: We are seeking highly motivated IMPACT players to join our world of MANUFACTURING.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you are rewarded for results? Do you want to be a member of a team that is driven to win? If so, Precision Castparts Corp. may be just the place for you to build your career.
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), a Berkshire Hathaway company, manufactures world-class complex metal components and products; serving the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC has more than 150 manufacturing facilities worldwide, with over 100 located in the US. Numerous career paths are available within PCC as a result of our extraordinary growth and market leverage.
About The Program
PCC’s Accounting/Finance Development Program is a two-year rotational program designed to develop the future financial leaders of our business. The program is designed to teach members the critical aspects of PCC’s business so they can effectively influence the future direction of the company.
PCC is seeking qualified graduates who generate energy and enthusiasm and have the desire to win. The successful candidate must have a firm grasp of the accounting discipline, while at the same time, must be able to manage and drive continuous improvement in our manufacturing operations.
The Accounting/Finance Development Program is designed to enable such individuals to accelerate their career growth as they increase their value to PCC. In just two years, those selected will be immersed in four cross-functional rotations.
- Exposure to multiple PCC business units
- Fast-track internal progression on a path with many opportunities
- Excellent suite of training opportunities including leadership development, supervision and lean manufacturing operations
Students with a passion for leadership and who are seeking a great career in a fast-paced, growing organization are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business – preferably Accounting or Finance
- Previous co-op or internship experience
- Minimum of 12 credit hours of accounting course work upon graduation
- Must be graduating from university in 2020 or 2021
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Previous co-op or internship experience
- Must be willing to relocate to any of the various sites within the US
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- High energy, detail and results-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A strong record of accomplishments with demonstrated leadership experience