Website Collins Aerospace
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
The Artificial Intelligence team is an application delivery team within the Digital Technology organization that builds value through data engineering, machine learning and artificial intelligence services. The team works with senior leaders to discover previously hidden insights and enables a new generation of connected intelligence and digital transformation through innovation in deep learning and artificial intelligence. The team’s innovation provides a competitive advantage, solves business problems and impacts how we run our business.
- Translates business problems into technical solutions using machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Deploys scalable, supportable algorithms into a production environment.
- Transforms, analyzes and extracts actionable intelligence from various business systems and rich data sources.
- Develops new or augmented AI product offerings using data.
- Supports the 165 million models currently processing in production extending the development of current enterprise ML/AI.
- Trains models on GPU infrastructure.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Strong collaboration, problem solving, communication skills and drive to learn.
- Previous training or education in machine learning.
- Training or education in Python programming, debugging and code optimization.
- Fluency in computer science fundamentals and software design/engineering.
- Background or education in a technical field like information technology, business systems, analytics, programming, mathematics, sciences, or engineering.
- Training or education in experience using machine learning or deep learning libraries and tools like TensorFlow, Keras, CNTK (Tensorflow preferred).
- Education or experience with GPU hardware, databases, data mining unstructured data, distributed computing, statistics, cloud technologies, code repositories.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.