Due to high volume candidates can expect follow up within a few weeks
Advanced Technology Group (ATG) is thrilled to announce a new and exciting opportunity with their parent company, Cognizant. Cognizant is a global leader in a vast range of IT services that include but are not limited to: digital technology, healthcare, consulting and operational services. Cognizant has a core focus on culture, growth, and results which makes them the perfect match for ATG!
What does it mean to be a Consultant Trainee?
Our Consultant Trainees will be responsible for completing a 12-week specialized training program with areas of focus in Business Essentials, Consulting, Systems Analysis and Design, Data Analytics, Project Management, Information Infrastructures, and more! This training program will also focus on cloud and IT basics with an emphasis on the Salesforce Platform. Upon successful completion of the training program, trainees will be placed in various roles and projects in Missoula, MT.
What are some of the responsibilities of a Consultant Trainee during the training course?
- In-class attendance during this 12-week training program is mandatory. There will be a zero-tolerance attendance policy. Participants will be dropped from the program 24 hours after a no call/no show and will not be eligible to restart the program.
- The training will be conducted on The University of Montana Campus and will consist of 30 hours per week of paid training (Mon-Thurs). Additionally, there may be outside work that is required to complete (studying, project work, etc.)
What are the minimum requirements to be a Consultant Trainee?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience or education in programming highly preferred but not required
What qualities should all Consultant Trainees have?
- Passion – Our trainees should have a collective can-do attitude with the motivation to go the extra mile.
- Collaboration and the Power of Teams – Part of our success is the cross functionality and support across all team members throughout the business. The more knowledge we share with each other the more we can achieve for our clients and ourselves.
- Transparency – ATG and Cognizant are built on a foundation of open and honest communication. Our trainees should listen to ideas and share feedback that can make us stronger, better, and a more able company.
- Empowerment – Results Driven. We encourage our trainees to have ownership, responsibility, and accountability as well as recognition. ATG and Cognizant offer numerous opportunities to share your own role and career.
- Customer Focused – Our customers’ delight powers us to exceed customer expectations. No matter how big (or small) the project we deliver with the highest quality.
- People First – Our people are our biggest asset. Consultant Trainees should support each other in growth, goals, and everything in between.
- Integrity – Our Consultant Trainees are expected to act with integrity in every decision we make. Doing the right thing – always.
- Learning and Growth – Motivated. Self-starter. Ambitious. Always hungry to learn – need we say more?
This position may require additional time and effort necessary outside of working hours during periods of heavy workload in order to meet project milestones, implementation deadlines, and the like. Compensation for this position will vary depending on projects and experience.
Upon successful completion of this 12-week training program, Consultant Trainees will be reevaluated and placed within various projects and roles across the company (all based out of Missoula, MT). Transitioning to a salaried role within Cognizant will require up to 50% travel.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or anything other characteristic protected by law.
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Job Location : Missoula, Montana, United States || Missoula, Montana, United States
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 16 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.