Website Sleep Number Corporation
- At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our Sleep Number Labs Team for an internship experience.
Sleep Number Labs is the next-generation IoT company, leading a new era in AI Powered IoT. If you want to make an impact, are motivated, creative, and hardworking, then this job is for you!
As an Algorithm Software Engineer ing Intern , you will play a key role in helping the team develop and imple ment software tools and innovative solutions which will help us deliver maximum benefit to our customers in the form of improved sleep and sleep data-based insights.
- Work with the team to d esign, develop, and implement client and cloud tools and algorithms for testing features and functionalities related to sleep, health and wellness.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to improve algorithms to support advanced applications.
- Work closely with device and back-end software engineering teams to ensure successful implementation and deployment of algorithms.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Work with the team to design, develop, implement, and maintain deep learning algorithms for next-generation bed platform.
- Work with the team to develop distributed applications, platform infrastructure, and interface to solve large-scale processing problems.
- Prototype custom big-data applications using scalable cloud/GPU platforms.
- Work with embedded and cloud-based software engineering teams to scale and operationalize prototyped concepts and to ensure successful implementation and deployment of algorithms.
- Prototype and build analytics dashboards.
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in IT or related program with the ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- BS or higher in mathematics, computer science, or similar field.
- GPA requirement 3.0 or above
- Ability to complete a 4 month + internship
- Strong verbal and written communication and team player qualities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.