Website TechNexus Venture Collaborative
TechNexus Venture Collaborative partners with leading corporations to build and invest in bespoke startup portfolios that drive new perspectives and corporate growth. We sit at the intersection of startups, investing, and corporate innovation. We’re a force multiplier for startups and enterprises alike. We invest globally in ambitious early-stage ventures and leverage unique collaborations with leading corporate partners to drive impactful commercialization and accelerated venture growth and development.
We are currently looking for an Analyst Intern who will assist with market research, deal sourcing, and evaluating new venture investment opportunities. This is a unique role in which the Analyst Intern will have an opportunity to gain exposure to our unique business model that intersects early-stage and Fortune 500 companies.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s degree program.
- Experience communicating (written and oral) and interfacing with senior level clients and executives. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Developing market analyses on new products and services of incumbent corporations, analyzing markets, business models and the collaboration potential of ventures.
- Proven track record of performing beyond expectations, comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and an independent thinker.
- Prior internship experience in consulting, startups, corporate strategy, investment banking or similar experience.
- High level of awareness and understanding of TNVC’s mission to drive growth for both startups and enterprises.
- Understanding of core emerging technologies (e.g. AI/ML, IoT, AR/VR, Data and Analytics).
- Demonstrated track record of interest and involvement in venture capital and/or startups.
- Assisting in deal sourcing, diligence, creating memos, and performing valuation analyses to evaluate the impact of ventures on enterprise strategies through keen synthesis of information for numerous ventures.
- Ability to complete 8 weeks full-time work between June 2020 and August 2020.
- Authorization to work in the US.