Are you looking to make an impact with your Application Development skills? Do you want to be a part of the big picture and not just sit behind a computer all day writing code?
Forms+Surfaces, a designer and manufacturer of architectural products used in public spaces, is looking for a passionate Application Developer who wants to leverage their skills to support the needs of this rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate will be interested in partnering with all internal departments to brainstorm, develop, and execute application solutions that will help complement the growing needs of the business.
This position requires high-level application development skills, exceptional communication, and consultative skills. As well as the ability to understand overall business objectives, the ideal candidate must be able to think creatively and strategically to develop applications that will enhance operations and support the evolving needs of a growing organization. The ideal candidate will not be afraid to leave the safe confines of their computer and spend time on the manufacturing floor learning the ins and outs of that world so as to better act as a sort of project management interface between IT and manufacturing.
- Associates degree (minimum) in computer programming.
- Experience developing with client libraries such as JQuery and AngularJS
- Solid understanding of SQL query language and relational databases
- Proficiency in the development of database applications using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in the development of n-tier architecture applications in a business environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of problem analysis, structured analysis, and design and programming techniques
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer/user trust
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Competitive sports background (high school/college) is a plus!