For over 34 years, Zirous has established its reputation for being an accomplished information technology and consulting company. Having partnerships with MuleSoft, Oracle, SailPoint, AWS, Microsoft, Okta, Marketo, and Tealium, in addition to the many other technologies we work with, Zirous is committed to executing best practices and going above and beyond industry standards to provide viable solutions for customers.
Each summer, Zirous offers an awesome internship experience, for those who want to learn, grow, and be challenged! Zirous is currently seeking to hire a group of Machine Learning Engineer Interns.
The internship will be held May – August 2021.
Check out the Zirous Intern Wall of Fame!
What You’d Be Doing
- Research and development of applications to support client projects.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Work closely with other team members to accomplish company, client and personal goals.
- Assist with client projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have the ability to create your career!
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, or in a related field.
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming.
- Previous experience with either machine learning, advanced analytics or data mining is highly desirable.
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence research.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, good judgment and the ability to work effectively with clients and internal staff
- 0-5 years of experience with any of the following technologies
- Git/Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Oracle Apex
- JSON and/or XML
- Agile experience using Jira
- Contributing to the success of a high caliber team
- Competitive 401k retirement plan with employer contribution for those age 21+
- An environment that fosters personal and professional growth
- Opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects