Website Open Systems Technologies, Inc.
Application D evelopment Intern (Summer 2021)
OST is looking to bring on multiple Development Interns for the summer of 2021 to our Application Development team. This team is seeking highly talented and motivated interns that will work with our consultants developing solutions for our clients while gaining valuable real-work experience.
We have various different landing spaces within our Application Development team for the summer of 2021:
- 2 Application Developers – Grand Rapids, MI
- 1 Mobile Application Development – Grand Rapids, MI
- 1 Application Support – Grand Rapids, MI
- Help deliver highly scalable multi-tiered distributed software applications
- Work effectively within frameworks/architectures based on internal and external standards
- Focus on quality and security including automation, design reviews, and unit testing
- Perform analysis and fine tuning of page performance and reliability
- Work on multiple initiatives and recommend improvements
- Develop and support projects throughout all phases of the development life cycle
- Analyze technical issues and clearly communicate recommendations/solutions
- Utilize agile development methodologies
Required Skills And Experience
- Currently a junior or senior level student at an accredited computer science, engineering or related program.
- Object Oriented Design and Agile methodologies
- Strong proven analytical abilities in relation to system design
- Full-time hours during the summer with the ability to work part-time through the school year.
OST is an integrated, cross-functional business technology firm bringing together strategy & insights, digital experiences, connected solutions, hybrid IT, and enterprise managed services as we work alongside clients to optimize and grow their businesses. With offices located in Grand Rapids, Detroit and Minneapolis, OST and OpenDigital, the digital consultancy at OST, engage in ways that make the most sense and yield the best results. Our customers include global Fortune 2000 companies to funded startups. This is all wrapped in a friendly, flexible, people-centered culture. OST has been recognized in Inc. Magazine’s 5,000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, CRN’s Tech Elite 250, and as a National Best & Brightest Company to Work For.
You matter! Your experiences matter, your journey with OST matters, and your success matters. People drive all our achievements, and we know that taking care of each other takes care of everything else. This is why we strive to promote diversity, equity and inclusion within our company, the work we do and our communities. We’ll surely face challenges along the way. And we’ll all continually learn from them to build a caring culture true to our guiding principles: honor, delight, serve, embrace, and learn.
OST is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.