MELA, a business development, sales and promotional firm based in Long Beach has recently made plans to expand its entry level team. Due to increased client demand, we will be launching multiple new campaigns & clients this year! As a result, our Assistant Event Coordinator Trainee position is available immediately.
Here at MELA Group, our company holds four key values:
- Humbleness: “Humility will open more doors than arrogance ever will” – Zig Zagler
- Perspective: Perspective is everything in business and in life, the way you look at a situation and the way you react will determine your future and success.
- Results: We measure our results by the tenacity in someone’s work ethic, which guarantee’s an outstanding outcome. Hard work, grit, and relentlessness will ultimately lead someone to see results.
- Family: Our team members and our customers are apart of our family; the relationships our team has built is continuously supported and honored.
- Quickly apply sales and marketing techniques to promote client information
- Comfortable presenting in-office group setting as well as one-on-one at events
- Ability to build a strong rapport with current clients and potential customers
- Maintain current relationships with clients by reaching brand exposure goals
- Actively seek to establish new pipelines of business by learning demographics
- Ability to coach, train, and develop others for the overall success of the team
- Comfortable working hands-on to set-up and organize event equipment
- Above average math skills to track and record all inventory for multiple events
- Previous sales experience is helpful but not required
- Experience within customer service and/or hospitality can be useful
- Must have a positive attitude to achieve goals
- Preemptive, problem-solving abilities are needed
- Must be able to quickly problem-solve to provide real-time solutions
Our focus is singular: We’re always working on creating the next wave of business managers who can extend the reach of the Fortune 500 companies we represent. In their hands, our campaign planning, sales strategies, and organic approach to customer acquisitions really gets results.
MELA Group represents a wide variety of clients, and that means we need to fill our ranks with business-minded people who can adapt to any terrain. That’s why our management and business training program is so focused. Our people learn the most cutting-edge techniques for being successful in this industry from experts who have achieved their own successes.