Website Nolan Transportation Group (NTG)
As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies, NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork. Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
Are you an undergraduate student looking for a fun, rewarding and challenging intern ship were you will learn something new every day? Do you want to make your first career step into the exciting freight brokerage industry? Then we invite you to apply for our NTG Intern ship Program.
As a intern you will be responsible for managing the analysis tasks of generating new business. collaborating with team members in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives.
Day to Day
- Analyze current work flows and processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist with executing queries and data pulls to find key information for sales staff
- Manipulate large data sets to understand high level themes and execute strategies
- Organize large amounts of complex data quickly and effectively
- Assist data analyst with enhancing pricing models to stay diligent in the market
- Assist data analyst with various projects
- Must be a student working towards a Bachelor’s degree (Juniors and Seniors preferred)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and focused
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel for analysis
- Experience Tableau, Python and SQL
NTG is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected under applicable law. Our policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.