Website Habits 365
Habits 365 Brand Development Internship
At Habits 365, we are committed to practicing a lifestyle of good and healthy habits, 365 days a year. We are seeking a detail oriented and passionate Brand Development Intern. Responsibilities include contributing to advertisement campaigns and leading internal marketing research on Habits 365. Intern must be available for weekly calls/virtual meetings.
*This is an unpaid, remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in advertisement campaign development.
- Read in data and interact with company spreadsheets.
- Perform internal research involving key areas that directly influence the success of the business.
- Lead research on external creative resources to enhance product quality delivered on time and on budget.
- Carrying out market research to keep up with customer trends, as well as predicting future trends.
- In pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field preferred.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Familiarity with the trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.