Website TTS Now.
Business Internships – Immediate Hire / Flexible Start Dates
Payment: Performance-based, averaging $250-500 per week
Location – Savannah, GA
Employment Type – Full and part-time available / 3, 6 or 12-month durations
Interviews – Zoom interviews initially
Experience – No previous work or education experience is needed for this Internship however it will not go unnoticed if you have worked in any of the following roles: Customer service assistant, customer service representative, customer service associate, sales assistant, sales team leader, supervisor, events assistant, events associate, retail assistant, store clerk, hospitality or any other customer-facing role.
Have you recently graduated or are on track to graduate soon?
Are you looking for a career change but don’t know where to turn?
Have you found it difficult to find work because of the pandemic?
Maybe you have been looking for the right internship for a while but not quite found the right opportunity.
If you’re keen on finding an internship where you can get your foot in the door, learn and apply new skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
TTS in Savannah, have multiple internships available this Summer that are suitable for, Students, Graduates and Career-Changers that involve:
- Client Representation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales and Customer Service
- Business Development
As an Intern, you will have the chance to learn and apply transferable skills such as:
- Sales and Product Presentation
- Client Relations and Public Relations
- Recruitment and Development
- Administration and Planning
If you want to add some excellent skills to your resume this is the role for you! We will not be asking our interns to get coffee and photocopy documents all day, we want interns who want to get stuck in and really learn what we have to teach. Sound like you? Come on in!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- All degrees and qualifications will be considered but a student-mentality and desire to learn are essential for those wanting to make the most of this opportunity.
- Full-time availability is ideal because you get out what you put in, but we can offer freelance work / flexible hours on a full-time, part-time, permanent or temporary basis.
- A competitive nature, passion for sport, leadership traits and the ability to work well as part of a team are also helpful characteristics.
- You’ll need to commute to the Savannah, GA 31406 (where applicable)
- Applicants must be over 18 and eligible to work in the US. We do not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Next Step: If you are excited to get stuck right in and Take your career To The Stars – CLICK APPLY!
What happens Next: Once we have received your application, we will review your resume and check your suitability for the role. If successful, we will be in touch with you either by email or phone to make arrangements for an interview. Please make sure that your cell and email address are up to date on your resume and we advise that you keep an eye on your junk/spam folder to make sure you do not miss any correspondence.
Due to the current climate, our initial interviews will be carried out via Zoom call. If all goes well, we will then arrange to meet you in person. IIf you have any questions feel free to reach out and a member of our team will be happy to help.