Website Luna Partners
Luna Partners is looking for a Business Administration Intern to join us during the summer at our Houston office. The ideal candidate will be on route to finishe their degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or Entrepreneurship but all degrees will be considered.
- Able to dissect and locate decision makers
- Able to build connections and relationships with different businesses and decision makers
- Perform market research
- Identify and establish relationships within targeted potential markets.
- Office responsibilities within the Marketing, Business Development and HR Departments.
- Prepare promotional sales presentations and references
- Manage and update customers database
- Assist in the execution of the tactics to acquire clients
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Passion for client relations and sales.
- Excellent organization skills.
To be considered for the position please apply directly with your resume and the HR team will get back to you in the next four business days.