Forcura is now accepting applications for our Fall 2020 Internship program. The Intern, Client Experience position is available for students now and will continue throughout the semester.
Forcura is looking for a highly motivated intern to help our Client Experience (CE) Team. The CE team supports all Forcura clients and has a phenomenal service reputation with the industry. Our CE internship is an opportunity to learn customer service from our best-in-class customer service team. This internship would be a perfect fit for students who have a passion for helping people. Excellent computer skills are a requirement and applicants must have an interest in technology, especially in the healthcare field.
Anticipated duties include:
- Creating customer-facing documents and materials
- Working with the CE team to complete ad hoc requests submitted by clients or Forcura Relationship Managers
- Gaining an understanding of Home Health and Hospice and Forcura’s role and brand within the industry
- Excellent customer service skills – both verbal and written
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products
- Current junior or senior college or university student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to work part-time (approximately 20 hours a week) in the Forcura offices
Forcura, a leading healthcare technology company headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, facilitates continuity of care via technology, analytics and a deep commitment to enabling better patient care. The Forcura suite of tools is powered by Forcura Connect, a proprietary framework for standardizing interoperability and integration among post-acute health care organizations, physicians, electronic health records (EHRs) and other supporting technology vendors. Through our technology and analytics solutions, we are a step closer every day to elevating the opportunities of post-acute care.
The company has received awards for Fastest Growing Company for the fourth consecutive year, Best UI/UX Design in SaaS, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine. For more information visit www.forcura.com