Website First Republic Bank
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Putting you first
As a Private Wealth Management intern, you will gain hands-on experience at a high-growth company that values its people. You’ll earn a competitive starting wage while absorbing a culture that emphasizes collaboration, entrepreneurial thinking and quick decision-making. Start doing the best work of your life here.
What you’ll do as a Client Service Intern:
The primary function of the Client Service intern is to provide a wide range of sales, service,
administrative and relationship management support to assigned investment professionals.
• Act as the liaison between investment professional/client and the PWM middle office
• Help manage strong relationships with clients and prospective clients
• Perform investment and market analysis
• Prepare compelling and informative materials for both client and internal meetings and attend
• Partake in a summer-long intern group project
• Attend business and career related educational sessions with fellow interns such as speaker
panels and business case studies
You could be a great fit if you:
• Are a rising college senior interested in pursuing a career in wealth management
• Show drive, self-motivation and a can-do attitude
• Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Have strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Are able to use considerable tact and discretion when dealing with client or sensitive data
• Can work well under pressure
• Have working knowledge of securities industry and broad understanding of capital markets
• Have experience with Bloomberg, Factset or Salesforce
• Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us. We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.