Website Align Technology
Join a team that is transforming smiles, changing lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can truly transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About This Opportunity
Align Technology, Inc. (the makers of Invisalign® aligners) has a clinical research intern position open for students available for a year long internship. R&D opportunities will include clinical-based research at Align’s corporate headquarters in San Jose, CA. The position is for a full-time role, to be available for the year.
In this role, you will…
- Present on intern program participation
- Data collection of clinical research cases
- Update reference articles to the clinical binders
- Publication and Literature review support
- Assisting in the developed of Clinical cases book
- Reviewing and editing documents
- Create packaging/shipping boxes
- Follow all departmental and company procedures as indicated in quality, administrative, or other systems
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Assist with documentation and organization of various projects
- Assist with development of presentation materials including handouts, posters, graphs and PowerPoint presentations
In this role, you’ll need …
- Current dental student or dental post-graduate with dental degree, post-graduate with BA/BS degree
- Experience with data management, including using word-processing, spreadsheet and database software helpful
- Willingness to be flexible for different tasks in a fast-paced research environment
- Regard for patient privacy essential
- Professionalism in interacting with practitioners and academicians
- Good oral and written communication skills. Strong writing skills helpful
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ask clarifying questions
- Ability to work independently with only general supervision as well as cross-functionally
- Competency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access preferred
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply button to let us know you are interested.
Not the right fit? You can join our Talent Community to receive notifications of new job postings in your desired career area or can click on the “Share Job” social media buttons to share this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.