Website Columbia Bank
Description Summer intern for Agricultural Lending team
- Researches client’s banking relationship and credit history
- Determines strengths and weaknesses of the credit
- Appropriately analyzes collateral values
- Identifies and mitigates policy exceptions
- Analyzes financial trends (income statements, cash flow, etc.)
- Conducts pricing model to establish profitability.
- Reviews and maintains commercial credit files for completeness, including reviewing loan documentation packages, ordering and reviewing credit reports, reviewing preliminary title reports, appraisals, environmental reports, etc. Ensure all files include current financial statements, agency reports, etc.
- Maintains a current knowledge of banking/financial terminology and regulations.
- Read, understand, and follow Columbia Bank’s loan policy and all pertinent Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in training opportunities as presented.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Financial Services