Everbridge is seeking a Communications/Data Analyst Intern for our Communications team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is equipped with concise written and verbal communication, and excellent time-management and organizational skills. As a key contributor, you will have solid project management skills, the ability to analyze key trends in data, and collaborate in the creation of a visually appealing representation of data to be used in PR communications.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze Data Maintain and update communications materials and databases
- Help develop and edit communications content
- Participate in communications strategy and planning
- Research and help coordinate upcoming conferences, PR opportunities, and other activities
- Work closely with marketing and communications teams
- Miscellaneous duties as required
What you’ll bring:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, Communications, Business Administration or Marketing or English
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- Strong storytelling, writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with the following computer applications: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines with great attention to detail
- Ability to find and tell great stories.
- Maintain an enthusiastic approach to working with deadlines
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a variety of tasks to support the needs of the team
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed, and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.