Website Atlas Air
Job ID: 2020-3387
# of Openings: 1
Category: Corporate Communications/Public Relations
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
This position is responsible for performing various administrative duties and provides additional support as needed or assigned to the Communications team. An area of primary focus for this position will be developing news content for the company’s Intranet, Internet and social media channels.
As aligned to the specific needs of the Communications Department. Key tasks to include researching news opportunities, interviewing key constituents on company events and news, developing platform-specific content, organizing editorial calendar, develop routing and approval process.
- Under close supervision:
- Perform entry level professional duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training
- Perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance
- May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports
- Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the Company’s organizational structure, and specifically to the Communications function.
- Coordination and follow through to completion on all assigned projects
- Perform all other tasks as assigned; specific activities vary by assignment
- Current enrollment in college/university/trade school required
- Proficient knowledge of social media.
- Excellent written and communication skills; communications or journalism major a plus.
- Energetic Personality
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well alone or with others
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement