Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, our 7,000+ global associates proud to come to work each day, knowing that what we do impacts the lives of patients around the world.
We make medical devices and related products that are used to collect, separate, manufacture and process various components of blood and cells. With our innovative technologies and service offerings, we touch a patient’s life every second of every day and are committed to continuing to increase the number of patients we serve.
With some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, an unmatched global footprint, comprehensive benefits and a distinct culture, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is a great place to work, grow and be part of a team that is focused on making a difference. Consider joining our team and unlock your potential.
Under general or minimal supervision, supports data engineering related projects or processes. Helps develop the architecture for data automation, storage, and access. Uses python tools to help characterize equipment performance.
- Assists with the architecture, development, and automation of data solutions by iteratively building and prototyping automated reports and dashboards.
- Determines program needs in terms of infrastructure capabilities; analyzes system capacity to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
- Participates in the formation of projects goals, scope and schedule.
- Conducts investigative analysis, testing, and develops solutions to routine and non-routine problems. Prepare detailed plans, generally spanning several weeks.
- Assignments may require applying expanded engineering concepts and/or skill(s), as well as further development of these skills.
- Displays a positive, proactive approach to problem solving.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Some college pursuing a degree in computer science, data science, engineering, physical science or life science discipline.
No prior experience required.
- Strong data processing and analytics in Python.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL.
- Data pipeline development experience.
- Ability to apply general to complex engineering concepts to support department or company projects.
- Ability to analyze problems, contributes to decisions, and assists in the design and implementation of solutions to resolve issues that are intermediate in complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.
General Labor Environment requirements include: use of personal protective equipment, reading, speaking, hearing, walking, bending, standing, stretching/reaching, hand/finger dexterity, and occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds, or transporting up to 500 pounds via carts or mechanized equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Additional Physical Requirements
Requires travel based on business needs.
Target Pay Range: $52,000.00 to $52,000.00 – Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data
Target Bonus on Base: 0.0%
At Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies, we provide competitive total reward offerings that consist of compensation, benefits, recognition, along with a wealth of other well-being, work-life and recognition programs which support in unlocking the potential for you and your family. Included in our expansive list of benefits offerings are multiple group medical, dental and vision plans, a robust wellness program, life insurance and disability coverages, also a variety of voluntary programs such as group accident, hospital indemnity, critical illness, pet insurance and much more. To help you save for retirement, we offer a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution and for work-life balance we have vacation and sick time programs for associates. For us, it’s about protecting the personal welfare of our associates and their families, helping to achieve personal goals and offering those extra touches for convenience, security and overall peace of mind.
- Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is part of Terumo Group, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- In 2019, Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies reached $1 billion in revenue.
- We employ nearly 7,000 associates globally, with global headquarters in Lakewood, CO, U.S., and regional headquarters in Brussels, Buenos Aires, Singapore and Tokyo.
- We manufacture devices, disposable sets and solutions at our facilities in Belgium, India, Japan, Northern Ireland, the U.S. and Vietnam. Our global presence enables us to serve customers in more than 130 countries.
- Our core values help set our direction, guide our actions and keep us true to our corporate mission of contributing to society through healthcare.
- Respect – Appreciative of others
- Integrity – Guided by our mission
- Care – Empathetic to patients
- Quality – Committed to excellence
- Creativity – Striving for innovation
- We contribute to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS), raising $1.3 million USD since 2007.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Terumo Blood and Cell Technologies is committed to providing a safe, healthy and secure working environment. Our Colorado campus locations are tobacco-free workplaces and we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and detailed background verification.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Computer Science, Medical, Engineer, Database, SQL, Technology, Healthcare, Engineering