Website Corteva Agriscience
Grow what’s next. Grow your future. Corteva Agriscience is looking for students for full-time internships within our Research and Development organization in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our internships are lab-based science positions, and you will work closely with a senior scientist in an industrial setting. You should have past practical experience in a laboratory research environment, generating data, as well as relevant computer skills. You will be encouraged to be creative and take initiative, where appropriate, and will be granted latitude for discretionary decisions and independence of action within guidelines established by their supervisor. You are expected to always operate in a safe and efficient manner. Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, teamwork, and time management skills are essential to succeed at this opportunity!
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Participate in all phases of research including planning, preparation, calibration, application, evaluation, and analysis with supervisor.
- Work in a safe manner and adopt our safety culture.
- Demonstrate independent and creative thinking by making novel observations, interpreting data, and drawing sound scientific conclusions.
- Present project reviews throughout the summer and a final poster before colleagues and peers.
Qualifications – What You’ll Bring:
- Internships are available to students that are currently pursuing a Bachelors, or Masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Automation or a related field and will be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate classes fall of 2021.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Must be able to relocate to the city of the internship (Indianapolis, IN).
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours per week) during the timeframe of May to August.