Website The LiRo Group
Ranked among the nation’s top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
LiRo is offering an excellent opportunity to train and develop as a Construction Inspector for a high-profile project in the Bronx.
This position works under the supervision of experienced Construction Inspectors and will be involved in overseeing and monitoring all aspects of highway construction projects including:
- Interpretation of contract plans and specifications
- Project record keeping and reporting
- Field inspection and testing procedures, techniques, and equipment
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least one construction season (6 months) of work experience in highway, bridge or other civil engineering related construction inspection, or
- Have completed at least one year (30 credit hours) of college course work as part of an Associate’s Degree program in civil engineering, civil engineering tech., construction technology, engineering science or survey technology, or
- Completion of at least one year (30 semester credit hours) of college course work as part of a Bachelor’s Degree program in engineering, engineering technology, mathematics, architecture or architectural technology, construction technology, environmental technology, landscape architecture, surveying, physics, geology or forestry.
- Trainee is required to have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Work schedule is weekdays 7am-4pm
LiRo offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for training and advancement.
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at: https://careers-liro.icims.com