Website Information Builders
Information Builders is a great team with fantastic customers and partners, superb technology, and a refuse-to-lose problem-solving attitude. Our employees span a diverse range of life experiences, whether they’ve been here for one year or 30. We believe data and analytics are the drivers of digital transformation, and we’re on a mission to help our customers capitalize on new opportunities in the connected world.
In this 6 week program you will assist the Global Marketing Team with developing and implementing enhanced content and website collateral.
- Review, rewrite and edit existing customer profiles (case studies) and turn them into 2 page Adobe PDFs as well as 1 page MS Powerpoints.
- Reach out to sales team members to better understand the challenge the customer faced, the solution we provided and the benefits to the customer.
- Create some customer profiles from scratch.
- Work on a project to build a use case library. Use cases are for internal use, so that the sales force can understand how our customers use our products.
- Gain a better understanding of the relationship between sales and marketing as well as understand the value of our software to our customer base.
Skills & Qualifications
- Enrollment or recent degree from an Accredited College program
- Proficient in MS Office
- Technical aptitude to learn our marketing process quickly, and execute projects independently
- Attention to detail
- Availability for program length 7/6 – 8/14
Information Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services