Website Sea Pointe Construction
This is an exciting role where the right candidate will get to work in the home design and interior design space to educate and share inspiration with current and potential clients. The right person will be comfortable producing both written and visual content through content production software that will be made available.
The main purpose for this role is to produce oodles of home design content to attract prospective clients. You will be responsible for proposing written and visual content and producing it as well. You will propose content / media strategy for the social platforms Sea Pointe uses regularly. You may also propose additional platforms that will support the Sea Pointe marketing strategy.
This is a paid internship with opportunity for full time employment post-graduation. The internship hours may work around your schedule with 15-20+ hours available to work onsite in Irvine and surrounding remodel home areas.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in building a master calendar around our social webinar schedule
- Research industry-related topics to produce short and long-form content to engage prospective clients, increase SEO, and to turn these articles in to longer form book style content we can use for lead acquisition.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to illustrate articles, infographics, & content
- Produce and publish photography and videos on social media channels (Facebook, Insta, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Gain Social Media traction through testing content, tagging partners, and using hashtags to increase organic reach and followership.
- Propose and produce LIVE on the social channels that makes sense with a solid testing strategy
- Produce “The Making of” design photo shoots, showing how we all bring it together for a transformational photo shoot of “after the remodel”
- Produce video vignettes with the designers to share design processes, design on a dime, and other home remodeling content subjects
- Tracking and reporting on social media as well as supporting digital marketing reporting as a whole.
Who We Are
Sea Pointe Construction has been designing and building Orange County residential homes since 1986. Our core business is kitchen and bath remodeling with plenty of outdoor living spaces and room additions. We pride ourselves on making construction go smooth with no surprises. We are a one-stop-shop for folks that don’t have the time to be weekend warriors and want a full-service solution. As we change with the times, we are focusing more on content marketing and have an open internship for a Content Marketing Intern.
Sea Pointe Construction is centered around a collaborative & close-knit team. We are looking for a team-player who is looking to grow their skills, comfortable trying out multiple hats, & embodies our company values: friendly, happy, enthusiastic, service-oriented, self-starter, inquisitive, & trustworthy.
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU HAD
Enrolled in degree program (BS or MS) in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
Hands-on experience with Content Production Systems (Canva, Adobe CC, Canvas, etc.)
- Experienced producing social media content specifically for Facebook & Instagram
- Understanding the difference between the platforms and why it is important to manage them individually and not dual post
- Ability to produce and edit short movies on the fly with just a phone
- Professional camera equipment available but not required to know how to produce on professional equipment, just willingness to learn
- Ability to fact-check long-form content and coordinate graphic design with content
- Excellent writing & editing skills
- Knowledge of copyright laws and copywrite infringement
- Familiarity with SEO
- Portfolio of published articles or curated content
Sea Pointe Construction is a nationally recognized Design/Build residential remodeling firm servicing Orange County specializing in residential remodeling including additions, kitchens, bathrooms and whole home remodels since 1986.
Sea Pointe’s mission is to provide the very best value in remodeling services through quality work and a commitment to our clients.
With the highest level of integrity, we will operate a profitable company while promoting an environment that is creative, rewarding and enjoyable for our employees and our clients.