TikTok has gone through explosive growth in 2019 and we’re growing faster in 2020! This high-speed role requires a great deal of complex problem-solving across time zones, and tireless entrepreneurial spirit. You will be shaping the landscape of content partnerships and we expect you to find solutions and create opportunities with a minimum of hand-holding. We are largely unencumbered by red tape, but building process is a critical step towards scale – be prepared to build a structure that empowers ongoing, sustainable rapid growth.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Team
Partnerships are a critical means by which we drive user growth, awareness, and usage of TikTok. We are looking for an experienced strategist to build on existing high-level relationships and forge high impact new partnerships in the digital media industry.
This role requires close cross-functional collaboration with colleagues in Business Development, Marketing, Programming, Sales, and Operations in addition to various ByteDance teams around the world.
– Support Media Partnerships team with tasks like tracking, verification, and outreach
– Assist in preparation for meetings with partners
– Track metrics and draw insights
– Deep passion for TikTok and mobile entertainment
– Experience using data and analytics in the service of larger initiatives
– Understanding of the digital media landscape