Website Marvell Semiconductor
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell first revolutionized the digital storage industry by moving information at speeds never thought possible. Today, that same breakthrough innovation remains at the heart of the company’s storage, network infrastructure, and wireless connectivity solutions. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell’s semiconductor solutions continue to transform the enterprise, cloud, automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. The Corporate Financial Accounting Intern will get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of the Technical Accounting, Global Accounting Policy & SEC Financial Reporting team, as well as part of the Global GL Consolidations team.
The Corporate Financial Accounting Intern will gain hands on accounting experience with preparing global journal entries, account reconciliations, financial analyses, SEC filings schedules and tie outs of 10Qs and earnings press releases, as well as SOX controls documentation. The Corporate Financial Accounting Intern will also get the opportunity to use the Oracle general ledger ERP system in connection with monthly general ledger financial close and consolidation. Overall, this is an exciting role with vast educational opportunities, and great exposure to the senior leadership team (CAO, CFO, CEO).
- Current undergraduate college student on track to complete an accounting affiliated degree from an accredited university within the next 1-2 years.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
- A great sense of humor, and a roll-up-my-sleeves mentality.
- Possess energy and passion for your work and a genuine interest in corporate accounting.
- Understanding corporate accounting priorities to help ensure the organization has accurate and timely accounting and SEC compliant financial reporting.
- Highly accurate, thorough, with strong attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership. Someone who consistently goes the extra mile.
- A problem solver who is collaborative, proactive, responsive, and reliable.
- Agility to change and think on your feet.
- Takes a customer service-oriented approach.
- Strong organizational skills.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.