Website Android Industries
Human Resources Intern – YEAR ROUND
We have an opportunity for a Human Resources intern at our Auburn Hills location, starting immediately.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assist with staffing/hiring process using ATS tools (Newton Software)
- Assist with the HR role of launching new programs at various locations
- Coach higher level management with talent management projects and presentations (talent reviews, succession plans, etc.)
- HRIS (Kronos) related duties
- HR System and Process Updates and Development
- Track and communicate status of assigned tasks and projects
- Assist with developing an onboarding program
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Effective interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills
- Highly organized, analytical, and detail-oriented
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and follow deadlines
- Expected workload: 40 hours per week, willing to be flexible around school schedule/availability of qualified candidate
Qualifications And Experience
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
- Minimum of one year or equivalent in an accredited college pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field
- Minimum cumulative GPA average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Experience using technology and teaching others how to use technology
- Previous work experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Hope: The quality of possessing and adhering to positive, optimistic expectation of future events.
- Trust: Confidence in one another
- Compassion: The quality of an understanding of another’s challenges.
- Justice: Concern for fairness.
- Wisdom: The quality of having good, sound judgement.
- Courage: Strength in the face of adversity.