Website Enchante Accessories
We are looking for a creative and hands-on Creative Intern to assist Enchanté Accessories’ Amazon team with the end-to-end photo and design production process from, photographing in studio & outdoor, editing, marketing, and most importantly creating and designing Amazon Storefronts and EBCs (Enhanced Brand Content).
You’ll create content that will contribute to a wide range of e-commerce and social media campaigns, particularly with home, kitchen, cosmetics and bath products.
The ideal candidate is passionate about visually bringing products to life, quick on their feet, confident in their own abilities, extremely self-motivated, resourceful, and hardworking.
– Design Amazon Storefronts and EBCs (Enhanced Brand Content) for an array of brands in Home, Kitchen, Cosmetic, and Bath categories.
– Photograph and retouch original product content that ranges from still-life to lifestyle for Amazon and social media platforms
– Assist photographer on studio and outdoor shoots
– Location scout, source and purchase props for shoots
– Maintain and update asset library
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
– Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop
– Proficient with DSLR cameras and knowledge of studio lighting
– Team player wiling to work in a collaborative environment
– Responds well to direction from others, but not afraid to question and relate ideas
– Self-starter with ability to initiate and work independently
Organized, with attention to detail
This internship is unpaid, however, school credit may be earned. A monthly unlimited MTA card will also be provided, along with a professional reference letter upon completion of the internship.
3-month commitment required, minimum 3 days (21 hours) per week).
Interested applicants should apply by submitting a resume, cover letter, and link to a portfolio. Please note applications without the above will not be considered.