E2Open is currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Intern to join our team and help us achieve our customer’s goals. As a “customer insights” intern, you will help facilitate and define customer requirements and design “best in class” analytic solutions.
This internship will help you acquire “real world” experience and skills in solving complex problems working directly with Fortune 100 customers. Ultimately, you will gain experience in gathering and defining business requirements, designing reports and dashboards, while collaborating with our customers and team.
- this is a part-time internship (20 hours) starting ASAP and located in Roger’s, AR (only local students will be considered)
- Research and develop best practices in business analytics to drive quantified business value
- Develop case studies capturing business values defined by E2Open customers
- Work with development teams to execute advanced analytic solutions based on customer requirements/goals
- Develop test plans and solutions
- Provide end user support in post deployment
- Assess, evaluate all feedback to ensure that issues are addressed
- Pursuing Bachelor’s (or Masters) degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Information Systems/Technology, or Industrial Engineering
- Interest in category, sales, or supply chain management and/or retail analytics required
- Demonstrated experience creating advanced reports and dashboards
- Experience with analytic tools like Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, or Cognos
- SQL Knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present strategic information, data, and results in a clear and understandable manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- If you choose to apply, please tell us about your favorite place to visit in a cover letter.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills