Assist with analysis of Insurance Policy’s data in NFP’s CRM / Policy Management System hosted by Salesforce and Accounting data in NFP’s ERP / Financial system hosted by Lawson and Avid. The data analyst will also potentially work with NFP’s end-users and key stakeholders to understand their reporting / analytic needs and translate those into requirements. This role will suit someone with a data analytic, business intelligence or finance / accounting background who is seeking a future working with data analysis.
The intern will have a unique opportunity to learn processes performed by Technology Data teams and Accounting teams. Furthermore, the intern will attend regular meetings with the teams as well as staff meetings and training with interns from other departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Analyze complex sets of data to identify data trends and anomalies.
- Data cleanup on multiple platforms, ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Work with Salesforce team to develop policies / procedures to identify data trends and anomalies
- Support the analysis and dissemination of up-to-date information
- Conduct stakeholder analysis
- Keep all information and records confidential.
Knowledge, Skills, And/Or Abilities
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fast, efficient data entry skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Education And/Or Experience
- Current student pursuing a BA/BS degree in business or equivalent