Website Myers and Stauffer LC
Scheduled Hours Per Week
Myers and Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm, specializing in audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We have 40+ years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues, operate 19 offices and have over 800 associates nationwide.
We Are Committed To Providing Our Employees With
At Myers and Stauffer you will have a career that is rewarding on every level of the organization.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Educational opportunities leading to certifications
- A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
- A well-balanced lifestyle, that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
- Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients
The Data Analyst Intern will work collaboratively with members of Myers and Stauffer’s Pharmacy team to analyze and calculate drug reimbursement rates, and to design and analyze ad hoc analyses for state and federal clients. The intern should have a strong interest in analyzing and leveraging datasets to assess fiscal impacts, inform business decisions, and guide client recommendations.
- Perform all aspects of a specific project or work in progress with a goal to train or continue to train the incumbent
- Possess and apply a solid understanding of the work environment; be punctual and present
- Possess a general understanding while able to articulate various services provided to clients
- Respond to inquiries and requests
- Strive to attain goals established by direct supervisors
- Positive attitude toward self, other professionals, clients, and Myers and Stauffer
- Ability to gain computer proficiency relative to administrative programs, spreadsheets, word processing, and internet research
- Professional in appearance and manner
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Intern must be working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 preferred
- Active participation in student organizations and work experience in related field is preferred
- Familiarity and/or an interest in Excel or Structured Query Language (SQL) data analytics tools preferred
- Interest in health care data analysis preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effectively multi-task with planning and efficiency
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize assignments
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Proficient use of applicable software programs, including Microsoft Office suite
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans. An E-Verify Employer. Drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to email@example.com .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement .
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION