StitcherAds is a full-funnel performance marketing solution for social platforms. We help advertisers better automate, optimize, and scale their direct response campaigns on social platforms like Facebook & Instagram, Pinterest and SnapChat. We work with some of the largest retail and eCom paid social advertisers in the world with the constant goal of providing innovative, flexible technology that drives the best ad performance with the least effort. We are a multinational organization, with StitcherAds offices and team members across Austin, New York, Waterford, and London.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join our growing Data team. You’ll be supporting our Product and Data Specialists working to help create, troubleshoot, and maintain our data feed-based products. In addition, you will periodically assist with our reporting needs. There is a lot of opportunity to be had – we just need the right person for the challenge.
- Support our data feed-based products
- Support typical analytical tasks in the area of adtech and martech.
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests
- Support data transfer across solutions
- Some knowledge of data analysis tools
- Demonstrable analytical and numerical skills
- Technical fluency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Applied knowledge of the Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have a passion for social media, data, and ad technology
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, while being not afraid to ask questions whenever they arise
- Have a strong attention to detail and high personal standards of work
This is a paid internship, requiring a minimum 15 hours per week commitment. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we want to hear from you! Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application to be considered.