Website Rock Central
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated mentality
- Ability to interact with team members across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of coding basics
- Analytical and creative thinker
The Data Analyst Intern is responsible for helping teams transform their raw data into action items. They make full use of their existing technical and communication skills and serve an important role in finding and implementing process improvement ideas while learning new tips along the way.
- Help condense large, often complex data and theory into clear, concise, easy-to-understand observations
- Help perform root cause analysis on internal and external data processes to answer specific business questions, identify points of interest and find ways to improve the process based on these results
- Communicate findings to team members and leaders
- Understand and apply tools for gathering data and performing analysis
- Run reports and deliver results on a regular basis
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analyses as needed
- Act as a liaison between teams to gather and communicate essential information for process improvement
Who We Are
Rock Central is a Detroit-based professional services company obsessed with delivering innovative, effective solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients. From legal and finance to technology and public relations, our expertise spans from executive consulting all the way to tactical implementation. We thrive at the intersection of people, process and technology and empower our partners to unleash the maximum potential of their business through unmatched partnership and the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. From the smallest venture to the largest enterprises, we believe having an impact is never a question – it’s part of our DNA.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.