Website TSI Incorporated
At TSI, you’ll be part of a real project, getting real experience!
This position will be responsible for prototyping artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet-of-things (IOT) concepts for TSI. You will work along side a Senior Data Analytics engineer to drive positive change through the power of data and science.
- Work side by side with engineering professionals to learn and contribute to a current development project.
- Work with leading edge technology to develop sophisticated IOT measurement devices and/or AI applications.
- Participate in new product development lifecycles and use the skills you’ve acquired through your education.
- Work with state-of-the-art AI ecosystems such as Google Cloud Platform’s Vision API and Google Firebase
- Learn to write professional level software products and enhance your software development skill set.
At TSI, here’s just some of the experience you can gain:
- Application of modern AI and Machine Learning algorithms
- IOT networking strategies and protocols
- Professional desktop and cloud application development
- Database design and management
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- User interface/experience design fundamentals and concepts
Qualifications And Skills
- Major/Program: Physics, Math, Computer Science or other STEM major.
- Proficiency with a modern coding language.
- Coursework in Linear Algebra, Differential equations, Software Development
- Maintain a minimum CUM 3.0 GPA (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Student Status: Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university
- Comfortable in a lab environment
- Strong desire to learn, self-motivated
- Naturally high attention to detail, good organization skills.