Selina is an ecosystem of platforms & destinations where global and local communities travel, meet, interact, and forge new experiences.
We want to lift barriers between people, places, and cultures. We select only the most incredible destinations across the world to combine the natural environment of our locations with local activities, food, wellness, community, and work.
Our mission is to build a global movement where people live, travel, work and experience, while forging meaningful connections.
DemandCo is the operational backbone of Selina overseeing all properties across 15+ countries, managing the opening of new locations, and driving revenue at all levels. We live and breathe strategy and operational excellence, and DemandCo is where the actual execution of bringing Selina properties to life happens.
- Support team on data visualization projects including building dashboards and tools to support all areas of the DemandCo business
- Aggregate data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple Selina systems
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, perform analyses, and communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data driven decision-making
- Bridge data across various departments including Finance, Product and Strategy
- Participate in special projects/initiatives: innovate and implement large-scale quality improvements to processes and/or systems by conducting data analysis and making recommendations
What You Need For The Role
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Math, Statistics or related field
- Strong excel skills, with familiarity and ease with handling large data sets and crunching numbers
- Experience with one or multiple of the following will be highly desirable; Looker, Tableau, SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership
Global Benefits For Interns
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience… You also receive:
- This Internship will be 100% remote!
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
- Your birthday is time off!
- Voluntary Activities – Selina Gives Back
- Training Sessions 24/7
- No Dress Code & Pet Friendly
- Selina Experience:
- 70% OFF Accommodation (15 days during your Internship)
- 30% OFF Accommodation (Rest of the Internship)
- 25% OFF Friends and Family
- 20% OFF F&B and Retail
- 3 Free Days Accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina