Website Lark Health
Lark is the world’s largest A.I. healthcare provider, having provided care to more than a million patients suffering from, or at risk of, chronic diseases like Diabetes and Heart Disease. We’re on a mission to improve people’s health and happiness through our digital health coaching platform and smart connected devices. We are the only A.I. platform ever to become medically reimbursed to 100% replace a live healthcare professional, providing deeply scalable care to create real change. Since launch, Lark has continued to receive awards and accolades for both our product, and our leadership, including:
- Apple’s Top 10 Apps in the World
- Business Insider’s “Most Innovative Companies in the World” along with Uber and Airbnb
- CEO who was Named as the #1 in “Top 10 Women in Tech to Watch” by Inc Magazine
- Most Promising Digital Health Companies in the World by CB Insights
- The 15 Most Promising Companies in Healthcare by FierceHealthcare
We are looking for talented interns to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you’ll help build and scale the health coach powered by A.I. that is interpreting the world’s health sensor data and empowering people to live fitter and happier lives.
What You’ll Do
Duties & Responsibilities
On The Data Team You Will
- Assist with making Lark Technologies even more awesome by: Analyzing the impact of recently deployed features to determine their impact on user engagement.
- Work with team to building reports for clients and dashboards for internal usages.
- Analyze the performance of various cohorts and develop insights about user behavior that can be used to market the product, and much more!
What You’ll Need
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with with Python and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Ability to draw insights from both qualitative and quantitative data.
Credentials & Experience
- This is a program intended for those who are still in college or university, so no degree is required.
Our team works with cutting edge tools and technology related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. We are using NLP to process millions of meals, and accelerometer data to compute activity and sleep amounts from users’ phones. Our chat AI is the most sophisticated digital health engagement tool in the world. Join us and make it even better!
Lark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lark does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.