Website Intel Corporation
As an Intern for Intel, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for functions in support of computing hardware for design engineering in Intel data-centers.
- Executes and coordinates multi-team install process for computing hardware.
- Tests and troubleshoots computer hardware/software issues.
- Executes break-fix and process within specified service level agreements.
- Installs operating systems and troubleshoots basic install issues.
- May perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Works with asset management and ticketing systems.
- Executes regular equipment audits.
- Interfaces with and manages working relationships with hardware vendor technicians.
- May script or program solutions to improve productivity.
- Adheres to physical and electronic security standards, work performed within generally defined parameters.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Willing to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Ideal candidate must be pursuing a two or four year Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems, or any other related field.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.