About the company
EasyKnock is a real estate startup disrupting the finance and lending industries. We are on a mission to help the middle class build wealth through their home, while also making that wealth more accessible. We are creating an entirely new category of loan-alternatives that disrupt the rigid way lending worked in the past, we can help millions of people access their home equity.
What you’ll be doing
- Work directly with our data analytics team and other team members.
- Partner with key initiative owners and help understand drivers of metric movements
- Extract, analyse and collate data from a variety of sources to create prototypes and presentation to senior management
What we are looking for
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Tableau or other Visualization or Reporting experience is a big plus.
- Experience with financial and customer relationship management systems and data.
- Real estate experience is a plus.
- Self-starter who requires a minimum of oversight, who doesn;t mind rolling up their sleeves for “grunt work”, who cares about data and work quality, and who likes to test their results.
- Ability to work remotely and for a fast-paced start-up operation.
* This is a credit only, remote internship.*